Restoring what you once had.
According to WebMD, restorative dentistry is defined as:
Tooth restorations are the various ways your dentist can replace missing teeth or repair missing parts of the tooth structure. Tooth structure can be missing due to decay, deterioration of a previously placed restoration or fracture of a tooth.
A simple definition from us here at Weaver Dentistry is:
Restorative dentistry allows us to turn back the clock and give you the smile you once had, more often with much improved function and appearance. There are a variety of options we specialize in at our dental office, including:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns and Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
Amalgam (silver) fillings to Composite (tooth colored) fillings: